(cage code: 1DJS7)
Copyright 2014 © Daniel Eke and Associates, P.C., All Rights Reserved.
|DE&A and de-a.com are the logo and trademark of Daniel Eke and Associates, P. C., respectively.
All other logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|Department of Veterans Affairs - Health Care for Homeless Veterans (HCHV)
Review of VA Homeless per
September 2010 to
|Contract Number &
VA101-605406, Fixed Price
||The VA’s Homeless Providers Grant and per Diem Program
funds community agencies providing services to homeless
veterans. The purpose is to promote the development and
provision of supportive housing and/or services with the
goal of helping homeless Veterans achieve residential
stability, increase their skill levels and/or income, and obtain
Daniel Eke and Associates, PC is currently providing incurred cost and indirect rate
reviews of 548 grantees of the Veterans Administration’s Homeless per Diem Grant
- Review incurred cost on per diem grant rates on the most recent closeout year of
- Review funds expended on capital, special needs, and technical assistance grants
to determine compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Determine appropriateness of current per diem rates based on budget estimates
and results of prior year incurred cost review.
- Perform financial management and system capability reviews on the most recent
closed-out year of operation to determine the appropriateness of control
procedures in place and the existence and adequacy of financial management and
cost accounting system.
- Perform other reviews deemed appropriate by the VHA CFO’s Office.
Daniel Eke and Associates, P. C.
External links are provided for reference purposes. Daniel Eke and Associates, P.C., is not responsible for the content of external links.